Starting dreadlocks.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
31158_125801150763233_100000000476993_331305_1069463_n.jpg

Pulled back. I'm going to a wedding. :biggrin:

It looks good pulled back and it is starting to look like dreads in the front rather than just bits of hair together so you are on your way!

It's so pretty tied back, *not to sure how to say this without sounding rude* it looks like normal hair, but how people like to do 'messy up-dos'

Don't worry, that's not rude. Dreadlocks are definitely messy and the process is even messier. :p I was surprised at how well it looked pulled up, without even putting a brush through it. And I was featured on the front page of a dreadlock forum because of the progress and going natural. This is so much fun! :agree

I love dreadlocks on girls. If I didn't love my hair how it is then I would definately do it. And also if I didn't mind having to shave it off (it's very long and took me a long time lol) when i wanted to change hair styles. There is a girl in my lectures who has shaved around the sides of her head, and piles these gorgeous dreadlocks all over the top of the head, and then they all fall down to her waist. She looks amazing!!!

How long do dreadlocks take to form? Do sometimes they just...not form?

Jen

It varies greatly from person to person. I've heard as short as 6 months and as long as 3 years, depending on your hair type and how you take care of it. But when left it's own devices everyones hair will loc up at some point.

I'm not worried about shaving my head. I've actually always kind of wanted to. :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back