Sorry I've been Away

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RebeccaUK

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

Some of the newer members may not remember me as I've not visited the board for around 4 months.

as many of you know my Dad died in May this year and since then it'sbeen hard for me to get on the board - our computer has been down forthe past 2 months due to technical problems. But anyhow, I'mfinally back. I've missed you people so much!

I'm now going to spend a couple of hours going through the posts of thelast few months and checking out the news. Hope you are allwell.

Rebecca

:hug:

Glad to see you back Rebecca!

How are ur marvelous buns doing?I hope their all doing great!

:jumpingbunny:

-K&E

My buns are really well - thanks forasking. They are going through a stage at the moment ofsitting in a tall plastic flowerpot!!

Hubby had been growing some runner beans in a massive plastic pot withcanes in it (it's the pot we plant the Christmas tree in) and when thebeans died off her pulled the canes and the remaining beans and leavesout and put the pot of soil in the rabbit run expecting the buns to digall the soil up - instead they flattened the soil down and made it intotheir favourite sitting place - now it's their favourite place to hangout.

Latest posts

Back