Sooty strikes a pose

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NZminilops

Reaction score
Hiya everyone!

Up until recently Sooty has been very shy of people and didn't muchlike his picture being taken. He is more relaxed now so I thought I'dput him on the table and see if I can get some good mug shots. Theseones came out the best although he is VERY hard to take pictures of ashe is so dark. With the flash he looks odd so some are with flash andmost without. Also a couple of him in other places. All up a lot ofpictures so warning to those with slower internet connections.

Pet me please!
mini-DSC04642.jpg

It's green but it's not grass?
mini-DSC04644.jpg

I got big feet, so watch out! Grrr!

mini-DSC04633.jpg

I'm turning my bum to you...
mini-DSC04646.jpg

I love to run
mini-DSC04648.jpg

Hello!

mini-DSC04649.jpg

I DO NOT have grumpy old man jowles! Take that back!

mini-DSC04657.jpg

I'm so handsome oh yeah baby, bring on the girl bunnies.
mini-DSC04667.jpg

I'm twying vewy vewy hard to look cute so someone will pet me on the head.
mini-DSC04617.jpg

You can't see me
mini-DSC04578.jpg

Zzzz...Zzzzz...Zzzzzzzz
mini-DSC04556.jpg

mini-DSC04554.jpg

Whatta cute boy! :inlove:

(moved this to Bunny Blogs ;))

oh yes..she loves an accent!!;)

petey is very jealous right now...he is sulking...he doesnt like peapootalking to other boy bunnies... heres a picture of him from a fewminutes ago...doesnt he just look so jealous
pete3.jpg

Hahaha! Lovely! He looks very disgruntled. Sootyis giving his stuffed toy special hugs in glee of making petey jealousand is day dreaming of peapoo(is she named that because she was poopy?that's all I can think of when I see that cute name).

He also has his eye on Harper, that nice cow humping brown and whitedutch rabbit, but has no idea that Harper is a boy! He admires anyonethat is willing to hump a cow and still hold their head high afterwards.

P.S thanks for the move to blogs m.e

Hi Nessa, yes he is very well behaived. He'svery shy and reserved. He did his first binky the other day and I wasreally happy for him, and he did a bunny 500 race around the rug sothat was really cool to see. He's only just starting to realise that mecoming up to his cage results in a nose rub, so instead of fleeing interror he now pushes his nose up to the bars. If he seems to be in afriendly mood I will take him out and he has the run of the spare room.Otherwise I don't want to pick him up if he doesn't feel like it. WhenI forst got him all he would do was sit ina corner and shiver withfright.

And thanks adamjai and jordiwes, he is super hard to get pictures of soI'm glad he was co-operating yesterday. He's the first black rabbit Ihave seen up close let alone owned, and I must say I do love the silkyfur!

I can hear him through the wall right now shredding paper, I better go see what he's destroying! :bunnydance:

Ok, well this morning I tried SO HARD to get abinky picture, or at least a running picture. My digital camera isterribly slow and the flash takes about ten seconds to be able to useagain from one picture to the next. VERY annoying as by the time hebinkies again the camera is not ready.

Here's the best I could do. He's in our 'junk' room which is a rightmess but it gives him a lot of things to play with that we don't haveto worry about getting destroyed.

He is running in all of these pics even if it doesn't seem like it.

DSC04723.jpg

DSC04721.jpg

DSC04693.jpg

DSC04715.jpg

DSC04713.jpg

Latest posts

Back