Something is wrong with Olivia's nail

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audrinasmommy88

Reaction score
I dont know what to do about this nail. Its the nail on the side of her front foot (what would be our thumb nail). No matter how much I cut it, it still grows curled. Im having to clip it at least every other day, sometimes everyday so it doesnt curl under her foot. The nail on her other foot doesn't do that. it grows out. Do I need to get this nail removed? I dont know what to do :?

I called the vet and I have to take her in tomorrow. They said they arent sure why it's doing that since its the only nail doing it. So they want to see her to make sure there isnt something else going on.

Is it possible that Olivia broke a toe or have had the nail ripped loose sometime in her life? That could cause the nail to grow wonky.

LakeCondo, I hope so too. It's been crazy around this house and it's only going to get worse with my daughters upcoming surgery. Some days I really want to pull my hair out!
Patti: I'm not sure. The person I got her from said he doesn't think so but he always had problems with her nail. So we will see what the vet says tomorrow. I'm wondering if they're gonna want to remove the whole nail

Latest posts

Back