some pics of moi lapin!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

enslaved

Reaction score
I thought I would post some pics of moi lapin!!! I have no idea how to add more than one pic to a message... sry
Shes a very lucky bunny.. I adopter her just before the summer, fromsomeone who had no idea what they were doing. I was saving up to gether spayed, but than she started to develope a horribleabcess.At first a horrible vet diagnosedit as justa sist andI was told not to worry.So far I've spenttons of money trying to get her well. I even have taken this semesteroff university to pay for all her medication and her surgery. HopefullyI will be back in September!!! Shes doing great though!

this is me n moi lapin!

What a beauty :). I love the one of her in thegrass. I'm so impressed that you've given up uni for a while to makesure she gets the best care.

Kate

Thanks alot!! I would do anything for one of mypets. She had her surgery in start of december. Shes healed up great.Just trying to get her illness under control. Its a little hard withtrying to find a vet I can really trust!

She looks like my Chompers! :) He's my rescuebunny. I know what you mean about pets first, my hubby and I buy stufffor them before we buy for ourselves. Where in ON?

I live just outside of London. Its probaly about5 hours away from Ottawa.. I think. Your Chompers is defently a goodlooking bunny :)

Thanks! I've had him a little over a year now, hewas a rescue. I have two others, Abby (the black one) and Valuran (thegrey Mini Rex).

I think that's about right from London to here..something like thatanyway. lol I spent the summer in the Toronto area, fun city, butdidn't care for the maniac drivers too much. Especially my father inlaw!

Thats great that you rescued him. I would love togo and rescue some rabbits from the local shelter, but with hercondition I don't think I can :(... Its so true about the the driversin Toronto though.. lol.. Defently a fun city though!

Yes, I'd wait until she settles down and heals upa bit. I'm sure you'll be like all of us soon though - multiple rabbitsin your family. I have to hold myself back from getting a FlemishGiant. Someone, not going to say names***coughcarolyncough*** gave me the Flemish bug and now I want one BAD.

I didn't think you could expose other rabbits toa rabbit that has pasteurella safetly? If that is what moi lapin doeshave. Cuz if this is the case I would love to adopt her a little friend!

Back