some of my cage pics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bre80Rai

Reaction score
(When Phaeda was alive, I had trimed her hair)

PICT1775.jpg

PICT1783.jpg

PICT1785.jpg

PICT1774.jpg

PICT1768.jpg

PICT1908.jpg

Awesome! i want to make that for my buns for when they are fully bonded... O:
where did you get your panels?

I got mine at Target I think it was 26 grids for $15 bucks but they have changed theirs and now the squares are to big on some of them, I heard that Bed bath and beyond has the reg sized grids and I also got some there that are Mesh, good for tiny bunnies like dwarfs or babies!
They are called Organizit storage grids. hope that helps, It would take 2 boxes to make a cage that size (2x5 grids)

lionheadbunny21 wrote:
I love all the space. I'm assuming they are both litter-trained. If so how did you do it. I'm trying and it's not going so great. I'm thinking about waiting till they are spayed.
Yes, spaying with totally help, although the bunny I found I was able to litter train in 2 days and I am pretty sure shes preg so not fixed LOL but one of my males who is not fixed yet is having a ton of issues with litter training, I am sure its cause hes not fixed....Just keep picking up the poop and putting it in their box, they will get it eventually, make sure the box is big enough for two buns and I gind they will not go if it is too full of poops already (dont like a dirty litter box go figure LOL)

I used the bottem of the first cage I bought for my guinea pigs as a litter box for them, they love it. And I've been putting their poop in the litter but I think they may be a teensy bit territorial.. I'll keep it up. :) I even tried moving the smaller litter to the corner Fluffy liked to poop the most (before I switched to the bigger one) but Fluffy would just pick it up and move it to the middle of the cage. Being the boss I guess :D She'll be spayed soon.
thx

Latest posts

Back