Snowy's First Binky

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaisyNBuster

Reaction score
Home of the white rabbits, , United Kingdom
Well she has finally done it. All my weeks ofwaiting has finally paid off. All you guys kept telling me about yourbun's Binkys and I was getting a littlejealous asSnowy justwouldn't do it. Last night whenourfamilieshad gone home, I went to give her a final top up offood and a cuddle. When I had finished she started hopping round in herhutch, backwards and forwards and then sort of jumping around withglee. I was so happy. She loved joining in with the party yesterday.Ryan's Little brother and sister kept getting her out and playing withher so I think it got her in a playful mood. you know what shes like,she hates being in that hutch on her own - bless her.

Anywhoo thought I would let you all know as I am so proud!!!

Vickie

wow, my life is complete now....the soul reason iexist is to make people smile...or sometimes it seems that way :-D (ina good way, not in a 'i have no reason for existing' kind of way)

Three cheers for the new binky on theblock!!! I'm not convinced I've seen a "true" binky fromSebastian yet so I'm envious of you! Hope you enjoyedit!

Latest posts

Back