~Snowflake & More~

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitsrock_love

Reaction score
Introducing....

SNOWFLAKE THE CUTE RABBIT!!!!

Snowflake is one cute bunny with an interesting personality! Never a day goes by when she won't put a smile on your face! She loves to eat carrots, and she is one month old. She's white with cute cuddly red eyes that sparkle in the sun. :)I've loved her ever since!!!:inlove:

She just came into my life one day, when I decided to adopt a bun. I looked all over and I knew shewas perfect, unique and different from all the other buns. Then, I got all the rabbit supplies needed and finally took her to her new home.

She's a hyper bun, she'lldo whatever just to escape out of that 'pesky cage'. And of course, her food bowl remained tipped, leaving me a lot of feed to sweep up. Once, at midnight, I got up to use the bathroom, and there she was, standing at my feet, out of her cage with poo and pee all over the floor! :shock:

But, whatever happens I'll always :heartbeat:you, Snowflake my adorable :rabbithop!!!!!

Update to my blog: Took snowflake out for a walk today, and she follows me like a darling dog! I guess she's tired, because she slept the rest of the day:bed: But today, she's hyper as usual, eating fresh grass and pellets. I gave her a paper ball, and she ripped it all up!! Funny bunny snowflake, you are too cute!!!:bunnysuit:

Update to the blog: I'm going back to the USA tomorow... I'll miss my relatives and cousin...:tears2:But, I'm taking Snowflake! Hope she enjoys the loooooong plane ride...:rollseyes........I won't enjoy it for sure!:grumpy:I'll take some pics of Snowflake on the plane with my cell and post them on my blog when I get home:p. Today Snowflake left a HUGE mess on my floor... OMG! Iam so mad and I had to clean it...:XWell, thats what you get for being a bun slave!:p

Latest posts

Back