Slynk/Pyrus

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolyn

Reaction score
I told the people that when you came back, I would tell them.

We have reported you to the FCC, and we are tracking your moves inhere. Any further troubles you cause here will be subject toour pressing charges.

Would strongly suggest you just forget about this forum and walk away.

Move On.

-Carolyn

Like I said, I don't want loose ends, and want to be deleted.

Get out and you will have no problems with us.

We will not delete you because it is part of our proof and the way we track you.

I don't care about your problems.

Just Leave and there won't be any troubles and you'll be as good as'deleted', but you will never be deleted because it is our evidence ofyour slander and our tracking of you.

-Carolyn

Ahh, okay then. Now it begins to make sense. 'scuse me whil I 'unwatch' things so my e-mail stops recieving messages.

Kind of like....

"Make like a Pyrus and leave".

Even signed on as a new name, as long as they keep their mouth shut, I don't care if they lurk.

-Carolyn

mummybunny wrote:
Ihope you don't mind me asking - what did they do/say? Am I allowed toask?
Ummm...i guess you might call it unbunnie-like conduct. :X

Rudeness, slander, spamming emails, talk ofshooting and gutting people, verbal abuse and trolling to causedis-easewill not be tolerated in this forum.Everyone has a right to their opinion, but there a courteous way to getyour point across without putting others down.

Please don't ask me to elaborate. It's not really anyone'sconcern other than the individual who is being banned and others whobreak the code of conduct expected in this forum.

I will not respond to this question or post again because there's no need to keep it going.

Happy Holidays,

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back