Sincere thanks to all who replied to 'my house bunny died'

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mummybunny

Reaction score
I wanted to send my sincere thanks andappreciation to all of you who replied to my earlier posting 'my housebunny died'. It greatly comforted me to know that there are bunnylovers who know how I feel, or if they didn't, still wanted to expresscondolences.

Many thanks also to BunnyMommy for starting the 'Rainbow Bridge' post,it helped me to post a memoir about by dearly departed baby Fudge,knowing that I am keeping his memory alive and that others can alsotake comfort from such a post.

You guys have been a Godsend at this very difficult time, so thank you.I hope I can help others in such a way I was helped. It came to me thismorning that yesterday was the first day I had not cried. But I stillcannot wear my bathrobe still covered in his fur and which I wore whenI held him after he had died, I can still smell his fur smell on it.One step at a time eh?

God bless.

Mummybunny

mummybunny wrote:
...One step at a time eh?

God bless.

Mummybunny
Yes, and don't be a stranger. Let us know more about what aspecial bun he was. Your tribute to him was most heartwarmingand heartfelt. I, for one, would want to hear more about sucha special bun.

Perhaps, someday, soon, you will consider having another bun.It'll never be the same, but rescuing a bun wouldbe a fittingtestimonial to Fudge's memory. You learn to love them again,in a different way, because they need you so.

Buck

Latest posts

Back