Silly question

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgaowens

Reaction score
Ok. I have a silly question for you guys. I always buy my rabbits food in large quantities and store it accordingly. For the lettuce and spring mix that is usually mixed together in a container with water to help keep it fresh. I change the water every two days to help maintain the freshness and to check and see if any of the greens are turning. This afternoon I didn’t notice until I had mixed everything that the spring mix had spinach in it. I don’t plan on giving her spinach and plan to pick it out as I make her greens up each day. The question I have is there a risk of storing it all like this? Or will it be safe for me to just pick out the spinach as I had planned?

I reckon it will be safe. Some spinach should be good for her, so if a few leaves get left in it wouldn't be a problem.

That’s what I figure. If she doesn’t like it I guess she will pick it out just like she does arugula or watercress.

Back