Show Results........Share with others.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bren165

Reaction score
Hello, I am new to this site, and we LOVEIT!! Since we show all year at ARBA shows, and many othersout there do I thought we should havea place to tell aboutour shows and recent results and shows. This way the peoplethat don't show might become interested in doing so, or will just learnsomethings they may not have known.

Okay I will go first our broken opal mini rex doe, won Best inVerity(she won over all the other brokens) and got her firstleg......oh yeah she is only 2 1/2 months old!!! Yeah we were soexcited our first "good" win....well our first leg that is.

Post your results and maybe we will have some questions that we could answer.

Brenda:apollo:

Great thread! Never really thoughtabout starting one of these. I came back from the JerseyWooly Nationals in Syracuse, NY last weekend and I did verywell. My Agouti Senior Buck placed 2nd out of 9. Iwas very excited with that as he is at maximum weight and all the otherbucks were smaller than he. But he has great body type andawesome shoulders.

My Broken Junior Buck (10 weeks old) placed 2nd out of 13.The judge loved his flesh condition and body type but he does need abetter head....he'll develop one.

My Tan Pattern Junior Buck (brother to broken) placed 1st out of4. This almost made me faint! He is so little andneeds a better head still but what a body on this little guy.

Sharon

Wow, great job!! Congrats!! After Istarted this post I relized there is another one kind of likeit......well I hope I didn't upset anyone by starting this.

We just got back from a show tonight--May 5th. Well, I feltreally bad for my oldest daughter-Molly.....she used to show a brokenmini rex, but he got too heavy and was dq'd, because he wasFAT!! Well, so today she took his son an opal buck jr., andhe was dq'd because he had a white front nail.....only one judgenoticed out of 3 but it was still annoying to her. My otherdaughter-Maddy(younger sis), has always won 1st, or 2nd, won grandchampion in showmanship and won a large trophy--so on so on.....wellMolly just isn't happy her sister is out beating her. I am onthe look out for a fuzzy ASAP!! I need to get Molly a "good" rabbit-butthen again we should have fuzzies tues., and mini rex babies(tues.also) but we need one NOW, for her to show until the babies grow up,well be born first LOL, see how excited and anxious I am.

It would just be nice. Okay I have rambled.....we went twoweeks ago to a show and our 2 1/2 month old broken mini rex jr doe wona leg.....yeah!! This is the sister to the one with the wrong coloredtoenail. But today was good, we could of handled BIS..LOL.

Bren

Thanks Pam!! I don't see how you "judges" doit......there is no way I could I would have to judge by how cute theyare.....LOL. I added your site to my favorites. CanI add it to our site for people wanting more info.?

I love it here!! You all are so nice and helpful!!

Bren

www.mnmbunnies.com

Feel free to add my link Bren. Your site is also very nice.

I really enjoy judging and get to see some fantastic rabbits! It can be difficult having to choose only 1 winner!

Pam

Latest posts

Back