She's not acting right..:(

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She seems better!!:cool:

Last night I tryed to sleep and while I was laying there I heard hereat some of the greens I gave her.:)Later I still couldntsleep so I got her out of the cage to lay with her and she went back tothat spot on the bed and looked at me and peed again,as if to say "thisis how angry I am with you"after thatshe layed downwith me for about an hour or so. she stayed about a foot away from methe whole time but she was laying with her feet out. I also thiinik Iheard her fart last night, or something..wind excaping something.

I finally put her back in the cage and she ate the rest of her greens,the carrot I had in there and I think some hay. She was moving aroundand exploring alot and had left a pile of poos on the ground.

SO I decided to see how she would do at home. I put her in and she ranover to Lancelot then directly to the potty and peed. I gave then asmall handfull of pellets and she came over to eat some and waschinning things and such acting all excited to be home...:D

I'm stilll going to watch her though, just incase.

Add:

She forced Lancelot to groom her, very good sign!! Although I'm not sure Lance thinks so...;)

I will be buying some hairball stuff since she is still shedding.

I wouldn't recommend using hairball remedieslike Laxatone. They tend to make blockages harder to break upand pass through, not easier. It's much better to just brushher a lot and make sure she's getting lots of fiber and water.

they get unlimited hay and I refill there bowllike 3 times a day...so they are getting plenty of those. what kind ofbrush should I use? Camille is a mini rex and has really short hair. Iusualy pull out loose tufts but i'm sure a good brush would help abunch...

I guess I'll have to try one of those..:D

It was such a great feeling to come home and walk in the door and callher name and have her run over to the egde of the cage all happy andenergetic...I am sooo relieved...I have basicly been awake for the past2 days worried and watching her and listening.I can sleepnow!!!:sleep::bunnyheart

Latest posts

Back