she peed over me !!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peppa and georgie

Reaction score
Well peppa climbed up on the sofa walked along the back and peed over my shoulder!!!!
Any suggestions on why she would do this????? Not happy i put her away went up and turned my back on her and am now well and truly sulking about the whole incident......
We had such a nice day too they were out in the garden for 4 hours and had loads of fun .xxxxx

She's marking you as hers. My Buttercup use to pee on me when he layed on me. I guess he was to lazy to get down. No big deal to me though i just laundered my clothes.

Susan :)

My bunnies would never do that to me .... Not! :laughsmiley:

You just learn when they go so they don't have an accidents.
When I cuddle other friends rabbits,I would have a puppy training pad on my lap. :)

our male rabbit will jump around and spray(pee)once in a while,but has never rained down on us,.wow this could ruin ones day,..acts of affection,or got excited about something,..definately throw an old bed spread over the couch until you can get a handle on this situation,i think the initiation,or chrisening is over,its love,..sincerely james waller

Hello yes they are both spayed females, but yesterday they had free run of garden and lots of fun and then later when too late for them to go out they were in playing and she came and peed on me so put her away and after while forgave her let her out and she went round the room and seemed to pee in any spare space. Dont know if she was cross as liked it outside and wanted to go out again or just remarking our room now back inside.
Elf i do like the idea of being loved though so i might go with that. If she would cuddle up with me now i would forgive the pee lol xx

She's just remarking the area, Lucy isn't spayed yet and does this a lot to me and everything I know, it usually happens right before I get ready to go out, I'm smelling nice and looking good in my best clothes, she wants a hug so i pick her up and she'll pee a little all over my clothes. Many a date has almost been ruined by my jealous little girl.

If they're running together and both females, that could also cause trouble. Their hormones may be off or indifferent. If I were you, I would keep them separate for now.:) Have playtimes for them, but other than that keep them in separate housing. Keep us posted!:D

I wouldnt like to seperate them as they are really bonded they have been together all the time even in the pet shop and they sleep together and groom each other they would be upset if they were seperate i think. x

the worst is when they pee on your matress. haha the first day i got mine she didnt have any accidents of peeing all day but then i was laying with her and i took my sheets off to wash them the day before. she peed a lot all over the matress. so that was a big mess to clean up haha.

Back