Sharing a few photos

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dwarf_Angel04

Reaction score
Since people love viewing pictures of rabbits...I thought I'd share some that I just took. This first one is of me withmy dwarf hotot buck that won reserve 4 class at my fair show. Althoughits not one of my best pictures LOL!

Heres a picture with the buck and his reserve 4-Class trophy...

The funny thing while taking these pictures was the buck always wanted to be beside the bigger of the 2 trophies LOL!

WOW!

Look at you, and Look at that Bunny and that Trophy! That's excellent!

I've missed your photos. They all, even the ones with you in them, look professionally done.

Congratulations on your Big Win! I'm so glad you got in the picture. That's my favorite one.

-Carolyn

Last but not least, one of the buck with both ofhis trophies he recieved that day. The green one was for Best of Breed.While the purple was for reserve 4-class

Why thank you Carolyn :) I can't claim breedingthis buck though as I purchased him. However when I purchased him hewasn't filled out very much. You could feel his hips etc. when he wasposed. After I got him onmy feed and gave him about a monthhe just bloomed! That boy sure loves the camera too LOL!

Did he win all of those trophies?

-Carolyn

LOL thanks Jan... I think the quality of thecamera has a lot to do with the professional look! Its one of those$800 digital cameras...and I love it!

I was wondering if they were done with a digital camera.

They're sure got those down now, ey? That's incredible.

-Carolyn

Digital Cameras come in every size and shapenow... I've got a lot of features on mine that I couldn't even begin toexplain. I can take short video clips with it however I don't LOL! Mycamera you can either plug it into the computer to download thepictures off of it or format the mini cd that it stores the pictureson.

I just hope they don't ever stop selling the old fashioned film because I love my old cameras as well.

I'm very impressed with the quality of your pictures though. They've come a long way in getting them right.

-Carolyn

Well worth the cash they cost :D

I use it more so on the animals then anything... however I wish it tookbetter action pictures as mine has quitea delay before ittakes the picture.

Back