Sebastian's New Hair Cut

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MyBunnyBoys probably PM'd Sebastian's Little Girl and put her up to that! :X

Raspberry

I love his new hair cut. He is the sweetest looking bunny I think Ive ever seen. SLG is absolutely precious.

Lanna

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
MyBunnyBoys probably PM'dSebastian's Little Girl and put her up to that! :X

Raspberry
I did no such thing! :shock:

I didn't know if SLG knew to look there for private messages or not. :pOtherwise I might have!

Sebastians Little Girl wrote:
RASBARY yer in Trboule for that

S.L.G.

I see she's at it again, ey, Sebastian's Little Girl??

Probably did it when you weren't looking, right?

Goodness Gracious - a pair of scissors in her hand proves to be a dangerous weapon.

Take Sebastian and go hide. She might see a curl she missed.

Love,
-Carolyn

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
MyBunnyBoys probably PM'd Sebastian's Little Girl and put her up to that! :X

Raspberry

My Little Girl has a mind of her own. She knows when an injustice has been served!

-Carolyn

P81800612.jpg

Aw! He's so CUTE! He looks just like a stuffed toy. And from what I'veseen in your posts, acts like one, too! LOL I think I need to bringStanley over to visit so Sebbie can teach him how to act like a stuffedbunny. We have way too much Bunnitude happening over here, all becausewe just want to pick him up!

He's ADORABLE!!! Doesn't it feel so good to see them binkying around after a good hair cut???

That reminds me of the first time I sheared Mr. Wiggles...

199ld2

I thought he looked like a cocker spaniel in a showring in this picture.

The last time I sheared Mr. Wiggles I was able to get muchmore of his belly hair. Maybe some of the other angora people wouldhave some advice that would be better.I was grooming him onmy own, so I put his back legs on the table, and stood him uprightholding his body close to me, and then I carefully choppedaway. When I did it, I was trying not to clutter up this board withgrooming questions. I went to an Angora group for advice, but never gota reply, so I don't know if it's ok to hold them that way.

You have one cute bun there Raspberry and SLG!

Megan

Poor little man, loosing all his hair.He has company at my house though, of the feline kind...my cat just hadto be shaved around the neck because she has a skincondition. She looks much sillier, trust me.

Meganc731 wrote:
He's ADORABLE!!! Doesn't it feel so good to see thembinkying around after a good hair cut???

That reminds me of the first time I sheared Mr. Wiggles...

199ld2

I thought he looked like a cocker spaniel in a showring in this picture.

The last time I sheared Mr. Wiggles I was able to get muchmore of his belly hair. Maybe some of the other angora people wouldhave some advice that would be better.I was grooming him onmy own, so I put his back legs on the table, and stood him uprightholding his body close to me, and then I carefully choppedaway. When I did it, I was trying not to clutter up this board withgrooming questions. I went to an Angora group for advice, but never gota reply, so I don't know if it's ok to hold them that way.

You have one cute bun there Raspberry and SLG!

Megan
He is so adorable!! I love him!! I want him!! *making plans to fly tooVirginia too see abouta one Mr. Wiggles and a one red-headedlittle girl*

Fergi's mom

Fergi wrote:
He is so adorable!! I love him!! I want him!! *making plans to fly tooVirginia too see abouta one Mr. Wiggles and a one red-headedlittle girl*

Fergi's mom

LOL I know how to find Mr. Wiggles sibblings, you could get one ofthose!! :D I think we're flat out of red headed girls though ;)

Megan

Carolyn wrote:
I see she's at it again, ey, Sebastian's Little Girl??

Probably did it when you weren't looking, right?

Goodness Gracious - a pair of scissors in her hand proves to be a dangerous weapon.

Take Sebastian and go hide. She might see a curl she missed.

Love,
-Carolyn
As I recall, you might have a few curlstospare!

Might I fix them foryou?

Raspberry

Fergi wrote:
Meganc731 wrote:
The lasttime I sheared Mr. Wiggles I was able to get much more of hisbelly hair. Maybe some of the other angora people would have someadvice that would be better.I was grooming him on my own, soI put his back legs on the table, and stood him upright holding hisbody close to me, and then I carefully choppedaway.... so I don't know if it's ok to hold them that way.

Megan
That's what I did, only in reverse to gethis back this closely this time. It worked so much better than anyother time. I stood him on his legs and held his chest and then found aspot to start on his shoulders. He held real still so I gently, slowlyclipped back and forth and it was like a skirt of hair by the time Igot down to his butt! God help anyone who doesn't have a chilled outbunny like Sebastian!

Raspberry

Latest posts

Back