Sebastian's Little Girls Conversation With Carolyn

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaspberrySwirl

Reaction score
Carolyn andSebastian's Little Girl had a nice long chat this afternoon. ANDSebastian got to be a part of it whether he liked it or not!:?

RaspberrySwirl

1-8-050311.jpg

1-8-050331.jpg

1-8-050411.jpg

Oh Raspberry,

Look at two of my best friends! She's such a Love.

She told me how Sebastian has a new curl.
She also mentioned that you said, Pam said,
"Sebastian was ugly"? That definitely wasn't our Pam! I told her thatOur Pam said he could win a prize because he's so gorgeous.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
She told me how Sebastian has a new curl.
She also mentioned that you said, Pam said,
"Sebastian was ugly"? That definitely wasn't our Pam! I told her thatOur Pam said he could win a prize because he's so gorgeous.

-Carolyn
Who Me??? I would most certainly think not! I happened tohave made some very nice comments to Chris about that handsome boy justtoday :) I have a feeling that mom was pulling someone's leg;)

Pam

The things that kids say sometimes just crack me up.

I was doing school with Ryan and asked him to open his book to the grammar work he did.

He said, "I didn't feel like doing it."

I, needless to say, was not pleased.

Then he laughed -- He said, "I didn't say that I didn't doit. I said I didn't feel like doing it -- but Istill did it."

(The kids enjoy playing with my mind).

Yes, Pamnock,

Raspberry Swirl was referring to you when she told Sebastian's Little Girl about "Pam said he's ugly."

Nice...really nice, Raspberry Swirl!

Pamnock,

The thing is, I don't think Sebbie's Little Girl believed me when I told her how much you love his new avatar picture.

Perhaps a little note of what you really think of Sebbie in the "ToSebastian's Little Girl - you've got mail" thread is just whatRaspberry Swirl Deserves.

:cool:

-Carolyn

It has been done!

This is indeed a foul hearing! Ishall see my goodname cleared and the varlet who perpetrated such nonsense shall be heldaccountable, ye mark my word!

Pam :p

I know that One Certain Little Girl will be Very Happy to hear that The Bunny Judge doesn't think her baby boy is "ugly".

I'm glad you didn't allow Raspberry Swirl to smear your name. I hopeRaspberry Swirl gets a look to kill for that one. *giggles*

:) :)

-Carolyn

She is most certainly going to have some explaining to do! Kids get us into so much trouble :shock:

Here is my entire email to her earlier today in regards to her inquiryaboutSebbie (the word "ugly" has NOT been omitted anywherefrom the text) . . .

Please note use of the following words: "excellent", "ideal" and "stunning".. .

Sebastian has an excellent American Fuzzy Lop/Holland Lopshaped head from the side profile. His ears are the ideallength and shape and are also hung well on the head right at eye leveland setting right behind the eye. Very long, thin, folded,rolled ears would be faulted as well as ears/crown set farther back onthe head (called a "slipped crown").

The major fault against him is the soft wool if showing him asanAmerican Fuzzy Lop -- the standard disqualifies AFLs withextremely soft coats (people often show fuzzy Hollands as AFL's,butit is not advised to breed in the soft, undesirable coat).

He also looks like he has good width between the eyes and a well filledmuzzly.
(Opps -- that was a typo LOL -- it should bemuzzle)

That avatar should be framed on your wall -- it's stunning!

BLESS YOU, Bunny Judge

Bet she doesn't read this post to her!

*laughs*

Yooooo Hoooooo.....RASPBERRY????

Where Arrrreee Youuu???

-Carolyn

Exhibit #2. Let the records show thaton Friday January 7 at 5:53 am on the O/T: Any New Year'sResolutions to Lose Weight? thread,I made the followingpublic post to Rasp . . .

"You should have that avatar of Seb enlarged and framed -- it's one of my favorites!"

Raspberry will never live this one down, and we shall never let her forget:cool:

Pam

Pam,

Sebastian's new avatar has obviously caught your eye - more so than other pictures seem to have.

When I skim by the posts fast, it seems to me that in that picture, he looks a lot like your old avatar that was a painting.

Any correlation there? The coloring is very close, as to the shape of the face. Am I completely off base?

-Carolyn

Head types can vary widely, but I certainly havea preference to that particularly perfect headtype-- And Sebastian just happens to have it:) So, you can see why I am so confounded as to how "ugly"would ever have come up?????? And worse yet -- to haveSebastian's Little Girl think that "I" said it. Absolutetravesty!

Pam

A Crime is what it is.

A Robbery of honesty and innocence.

To think that she would say The Bunny Judge thinks he's 'ugly'; especially when Sebbie has The Perfect Head.

Raspberry Swwwiiirllll???

Come Out, Come Out, Wherever you are...

-Carolyn

I think the truth being exposed of Raspberry spreading nasty rumors has sent her into hiding! ;)

OhGeez........One cute kid lays a line on you andyou all turn like a rabid pack of wolves.....ready to tear me apart!:shock:

I may have, in a moment ofteasing, said something along the line of "Pam said your rabbit isugly." But I also told her she was short and that Carolyn didn't wantany short friends and wasn't going to call her anymore....I also toldher we were having pickled pig snoot for dinner. :?....What can I say?It's how I roll! :cool:

Raspberry

Listen, pickled pig snoot is no laughing matterand certainly nothing to joke about! (And neither was the cowtongue my mother tried to pass off as roast beef)

I guess we'll have to take that as an apology for telling tales aboutme and Carolyn. (Geeze, I had hoped for at least a littlemore groveling -- but it was rather fun to playrole ofthetragically wronged party. We love drama in ourhouse LOL)

Pam :)

Once again we findwe have things in common! We have a house full of drama and love itthat way too! On the note ofpickled pigssnoot....My Dad used to always tell us that's what he wasgoing to feed us, naturally I used the same line on my kids. One timeout of pure orneriness I bought a jar of pickled pigs feet and placedit in the pantry. I'm overly organized and during the busy times of theyearI keep a menu listed on the refrigerator....:cool:....canyou see this one coming? I put pickled pigs feet on the menu and it didn't takelong for the kids to see it, gross out over it, assume I was teasingand then totally freak out when I pulled the jar out of thepantry!

Raspberry

:shock:That's harsh Raspberry!

Ha ha, in grade 9 we got into groups and made games to help us studyour Social Studies course. One group did a 'Fear Factor' sort of thingand they teacher had to eat pigs feet!

RaspberrySwirl wrote:

But I also told her she was short andthat Carolyn didn't want any short friends and wasn't going to call heranymore....
Raspberry

You Are TERRIBLE!!!

I'll get you for this, Raspberry. Sebastian's Little Girl and I shall repay the favor.

I'm going to have to have a chat with my little buddy!

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
RaspberrySwirl wrote:

But I also told her she was short andthat Carolyn didn't want any short friends and wasn't going to call heranymore....
Raspberry

You Are TERRIBLE!!!

I'll get you for this, Raspberry. Sebastian's Little Girl and I shall repay the favor.

I'm going to have to have a chat with my little buddy!

-Carolyn
What???

Latest posts

Back