Scor

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyBunnies

Reaction score
Since you all like those cute little noses, Idecided to show you this little bunny. He is Mocha's full brother. Thepicture was taken at 6 weeks old when he would fit in the palm of myhand. I wanted to keep him but my I was just holding onto him for myfriend to take the next week, he was so friendly and she just gave himaway a month later. I was so mad at her for that. I don't even know ifhe's alive anymore.

Oh and if you haven't figured, his name is Scor, as in the chocolate bar.

eye_line_2.jpg

M&Smom wrote:
Since you all like those cute little noses, I decided toshow you this little bunny. He is Mocha's full brother. The picture wastaken at 6 weeks old when he would fit in the palm of my hand. I wantedto keep him but my I was just holding onto him for my friend to takethe next week, he was so friendly and she just gave him away a monthlater. I was so mad at her for that. I don't even know if he's aliveanymore.

Oh and if you haven't figured, his name is Scor, as in the chocolate bar.
What a cutie.When I saw his picture,Ithought it wasmy Pepper looks like my Pepper.If your friend gave it away,your friendshould have let you keep it.

She was a friend, isn't anymore. She made mepromise I wouldn't take him and keep him for myself but give it to herinstead. So I did even though I wanted to keep him. And then I find outat the beginning of this year she never even kept him for more then amonth and I got mad at her. She let it slip once that he got loose andI think he might have never been caught, but she realised I had heardthat and she quickly said that she caught him and gave him to herneighbors because he wanted the bunny so bad, I don't believe it. Ithink in her carelessness, he got out and she never bothered to catchhim again. She's somewhat spoiled, owning 4 horses, 3 birds, and aguinea pig. It's not like she needed another animal. And if I had takenScor, I wouldn't have my little Spice. So it's bad but kind of good,also.

M&Smom wrote:
She was a friend, isn't anymore. She made me promise Iwouldn't take him and keep him for myself but give it to her instead.So I did even though I wanted to keep him. And then I find out at thebeginning of this year she never even kept him for more then a monthand I got mad at her. She let it slip once that he got loose and Ithink he might have never been caught, but she realised I had heardthat and she quickly said that she caught him and gave him to herneighbors because he wanted the bunny so bad, I don't believe it. Ithink in her carelessness, he got out and she never bothered to catchhim again. She's somewhat spoiled, owning 4 horses, 3 birds, and aguinea pig. It's not like she needed another animal. And if I had takenScor, I wouldn't have my little Spice. So it's bad but kind of good,also.
I don't blame you for not being friends with her.Could youhave taken Scor and have your little Spice?That picture of Scor wouldmake anybody melt and want to keep it.

Scor is cute...but his name should be spelt SKORif it's like the candy bar :) lol yes I am a Choco-holic! :) I lovethat little white nose...someone kiss it for me! haha.

MyBunnyLovesMe,

lol maybe it was spelled Skor, I don't like those chocolate barsand therefore don't know how to spell it. :p

Pepper,

No, I wouldn't have been able to have Spice and Skor and Mocha. I onlygot Spice because I convinced my parents that Mocha needed a friend, sothey let me take the last bunny my friend was giving away. I had to getrid of a female because she attacked me when I separated Mocha andReese fighting, so I found her a nice home because she isn't normallyvicious to people, just when you step between a fight. I'm only allowed2 and wouldn't have been able to have my babies plus him. I wish Icould have though! If I had kept Skor, that girl probably would havetaken Spice and I wouldn't want that to happen to Spice, he's my baby,so it's a win-lose situation.

Laura, Moch, & Spice

I dont like Skor's neither lol but I do know how its spelt!! :) No worries!!

Let's all pray my mother lets me keep Tyson!!

aww, i dont know how i missedthis, but he is adorable! he looks like a total (excuse myfrench...)badass in that picture! :pbut adorable! bringstears to my eyes hearing what may have become of him :(

lol, he was actually well bahaved, he could belayed on his back with no problem then. Just to give you an idea of howsmall he and Mocha were, those carrots in the background were thosebaby carrots you buy bagged at a store all ready to eat. They're onlylike an inch or 2long lol.

/puts her hand up

That would be ME that is in loooooove with those cute lil noses, sinceboth of mine have au natural noses :p without the added cosmetic sugeryto enhance them ;)

JUST TEASING-adorable picture btw :)

Don't know, pamnock suggested that perhaps he hadsome Flemish and Chinchilla mix in him or possibly some CheckeredGiant, or well, she suggested that Mocha did, and Mocha is Skor's fullbrother. It's anybody's guess since no one can know, they were rescuedby me before my friend set them free.

Skor is Beautiful! What a gorgeous picture and Look at that Nose!

I think that if that girl could give Skor away in a week that she shouldn't've had he in the first place.

God stepped in and took care of him. I choose to believe the Skor iswith a very loving parent/s right now and they have to stop themselvesfrom giving him too many treats because he's so darned CUTE!

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back