saturday

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimD

Reaction score
hello!

it's kind of a nice day...a bit chilly, but bright and sunny

i've been mostly distracted by the new usb turntable that mrsd bought me.
i've been cutting my albums to cd all day.
what a blast from the past!!!

:bunnydance: :trio:party::yahoo:

the beer between each track is helping pass the time:toast:

LOL! Bet the beer between each track made it sound better too!

Had a great day out in the barn... got so much done. Two baby Flems went to a really good home. Adopted out a Sr. Mini Rex doe to a lovely couple. Got a lot cleaned, nestboxes done, nails trimmed, ears tattooed and a bunch brushed up nice and tidy.

It was a bit chilly out. The wind was blowing all day. I'm kind of hoping spring comes soon.

Going down to North Carolina on Friday for the Flemish Giant Nationals. I don't have anything spectacular to show, but I'm looking forward to seeing lots of friends (and maybe getting away from the house for a few days!)

We had the scanner on this afternoon and heard the rescue was coming to our neighbors house. The son had come to check on his father to find him laying down in the house which he had no access to get inside. The rescue arrived and he was a DOA. We didnt' know this for a while but had an idea as the rescue wasn't in a rush in leaving him and they ended up outside standing around. So yeah... lost a neighbor today.

Also went to get some fish today. Came home with 6 starter fish (3 Tiger Barb and 3 Zebra Danio) so the kitten has been introduced to her first fish. ;)

Latest posts

Back