Saturday Starts....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimD

Reaction score
:bunnydance:BO B BUNNY'S BIRTHDAY !!!!:party:
:birthdayHOPPY BIRTHDAY !!!:bestwishes:

:biggrin2:

Aww thanks you guys! That's so sweet!

I actually slept pretty late which was nice. It's noon and I am still in jammies and slippers! :p

I think I've figured out how to work this little camera thing so I might have videos in the next year or so (if I can figure out how to do them and get them online and all that LOL!)

Thanks again! :hug:

Did a pet supply run to Pet Goods.
They had the Marshall's buns out while they were cleaning....what a couple of cuties!!! Oh my!!

And they still had ALL of the lionhead babes!!!!

Just finished an appy of nacho style potato skins......oooooooh yummmmmmy!!

Watching "Expedition to the Pacific Abyss" and then it's off to do some cleanup in the bunnie room.

Wow - Hoppie Birthday Pennie!

I worked today from 2 pm - 7 pm and had the day from h-ll but I survived and it goes to show me that it can only get better from here.

RIGHT?

Oh come on...I gotta be right!

Peg

Thanks Peg!

It's been a long and strange day. I've had a migraine, and I want to sleep for hours! LOL!

I'm with you on the migraine, Pennie! I was just in my huge clothest (good 20 feet long) and hit my head on the metal rod to hang clothes on. Ouch!

Today the sun shining and a nice brisk breeze, perfectfall day!I was able to stay around in thepjs until going to work this evening. :D

Uponmy arrival to work I was greeted with a beautifulflower bouquet from the beaus. What a pleasant surprise. ;)

~Amanda ~

OK. So I take ONE day off from the Forum, and somebody has to go and have a birthday, and I miss it :grumpy:.

So sorry Pennie, but I have a valid excuse - and her name is Millie :p.

Anyhoo, hope you enjoyed it :)

Jan

Latest posts

Back