RIP Pinball

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Myia09

Reaction score
If any of you saw my other thread, Pinball suddently passed away after experiancing what I (and my vet) believe was a seizure. He was born May 19th, 2009 and was only six months old.

Little memories about Pinball:

He loved his Chewbacca. When I found out she was in fact a she (after much confusion) and seperated them, all he would do is sit next to her cage and groom her.

We were originally going to name him Kinobe (after obi wan) since Chewbacca was a Star wars name, but then we started doing crazy binkies and looked exactly like a pinball in a pinball machine.

He was a very independent bunny, but would follow you and nudge you. He started giving love nibbles that hurt, but were much appreciated.

He had the cutest round face, and the softest ears.

While he never chewed on anything, you can always bet he was getting into something michevious.

I miss you Pinny, and I love you. RIP.

(He hated to be photographed, so sorry for poor quality)

10630_1149386228400_1639937752_3-1.jpg

6209_1119715326646_1639937752_28505.jpg

6209_1119781328296_1639937752_28564.jpg

OMG, he looks just like our Bunnicula II. That must have been fun watching him scurry. Some of our bunnies get names from characters from literature or movies and then their are the one's that name themselves through antics or actions. Loved reading about your little boy and both of us send you our love and prayers. Rest in peace little sweet boy and binky free--you are loved and missed.:bunnyangel:

I am so sorry to hear that you lost Pinball. He looks like he was a fun little guy from thepictures. Those little ones have moves and binkiesthat are unique unto them, so I am sure his name was well deserved.

I hope you are able to cherish the good memories you have of Pinball. He will live in your heart forever through those memories.

Binky-free little Pinball. :rainbow::bunnyangel::rainbow:

You will be missed.

myheart

Sorry to hear of your loss, he was a beautiful little bun,
Binky free little Pinball :angelandbunny:

So sorry for your loss...he looked like such a sweet little guy....kinda reminds me of my Wally...with uppity ears.

Latest posts

Back