Revolution

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got my Flemmish giant, Bruce Wayne, a couple of weeks ago. I noticed he had some scabs around his shoulder area but did not think much of it (I thought it was from his brothers or sister,or from scratching). I took him to the vet to get neutered today and I showed her the skin. Since I have had him, he has been inside, but the breeder kept him outside. Anyway, she did a skin scrape and found mite eggs. She gave me two tubes of Revloution.
Has anyone heard of any side affects? Should I bathe him first (I already completley cleaned his cage and everything)? Also, I have two other bunnies he has not had direct contact with, but they do play in the same area (which is carpeted), though I have not noticed anything with the other bunnies, but should I treat them just in case?
Thanks

I was thinking they shouldn't have products like Revolution but should instead have Ivomec or something...

I'm going to move this to the infirmary so you can get more help there!

Peg

I have used Revolution on my rabbits.I did check with my vet before using it. She checked with the company. I also looked it up on the company website. I didn't use that until after they allfinished aseries of Ivermectin.

Also, don't bathe a rabbit. It will stress them out and rabbit fur takes a while to dry. Plus using a hair (hare)dryer is really not good on their skin.

Latest posts

Back