Revolution and Other Meds.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jenk

Reaction score
I need to re-treat my bunners for mites and picked up the Revolution several days' ago.I've held off on the treatment due to a lack of time. (Long story...) Now that I'm ready to give them Revolution, Emma's having stasis issues.Doesanyoneknow if Revolution can be givenclosely togetherwith sub-Qs and Metacam? If not, I'll hold offon the Revolution (for all four animals)another night, reweigh them all tomorrow and call the vet for advice.

Thank you,

Jenk

angieluv wrote:
I really don't see any reason why not but ..just make sure thebuns do not groom each other if they are together. (I don't think they are?)
They were out together until moments ago; we separate them just before applying Revolution for the night, so that they can't access one another's neck. ;)

Our big guy doesn't need another bun to cause trouble, though; he just scratches the back of hisneck and then licks his foot. :? :(

I may hold off on sub-Qs just yet; Emma's still passing OK fecals (slightly larger and more moist than those passed overnight). I will syringe-feed her extra water with a little unsweetened apple juice tonight and see if it makes a difference for tonight's poops. She's pretty active and agile tonight, so I'm holding off on Metacam, too--especially since she'll get the Revolution.

YourLUCKY that the 3 play nicely. i can't have more than 2 together at once.
Glad to here that maybe Emma is pooping better....
I'll cross my paws :)

angieluv wrote:
YourLUCKY that the 3 play nicely. i can't have more than 2 together at once.
Glad to here that maybe Emma is pooping better....
I'll cross my paws :)
They're not all bonded. Only two play together; I must split my time with the third bun.

Speaking of him...The Universe is playing a horrible joke on me. It's 4:30 am, and I've been up since 3 am, trying to nurse/comfort/massage him. Nothing is working. Not Simethicone (two doses prior to 12:45 am); not massage. He once was breathing rapidly, which scared me. But the money isn't there to just run to the nearest ER. Plus, I'd have to wake my hubby to take me; after all the issues with Emma's digestion, he wouldn't be thrilled (since I wanted a third bun, not him).

I really, really, REALLY feel that there is a cosmic joke being played on me....:tears2: No more rabbits EVER again for me. This is it.

Jenk

Latest posts

Back