RESOLVED: Looking for a lionhead for Loki

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myLoki

Reaction score
Yup. YUP! I might be getting another bunnAY! I'mso excited. I came to visit my parents for Easter. They love Lokisoooooo much so I always bring him with me. Well, my mom and I weretalking about how we're setting up my room after I come back fromcollege. She suggested getting him a girlfriend. haha. To be honest, Ihad thought about getting him a girlfriend when I first got himneutered and decided I didn't have the room for another bunny in mydorm. BUT when I move back to my parent's house he's going to have abunny PALACE in my room. I'm already designing it! There's definitelyroom for another rabbit. Heck there's room for three, but I know mylimit. haha. Now ideally I would love to rescue, but I have my heartset on a lionhead. Those don't really come around the rescues aroundhere very often. I still have a month to look around the shelters. WhenI showed my family the pictures of Mr. Tumnus, they completely fell inlove with the breed.

So my question is: does anyone in Texas have a lionhead they can nolonger care for or know someone who does? I know the chances are slim,but I thought I'd give it a try.

If I can't find a lionhead, I'll start looking around for a small breed rabbit to rescue.

t.

You mean like this?

Oh...Oh my....

She looks just like Mr. Tumnus! That's incredible! lol I didn't think Iwould find somebunny that looks exactly like him! It doesn't matter tome what color the baby is, but oh my is she adorable. Ooops! Here I amassuming she's a pretty little girl. Is she? or Is he? haha I wasthinking getting a little girl to make it easier to bond. In a perfectworld they would fall in love instantly, but I'm also realistic. I wantto make it as easy as possible. Is s/he a cuddlebunny? I think that'simportant for Loki. He loves some lovin! hehe

t.

TinysMom wrote:
You mean like this?

You have a Private message - up at the top right of your screen it will say:

"logged in as MyLoki" - one new message

Check it!

I live 3 hours from San Antonio and while she is NOT a rescue - I canhelp you get your dream....just PM me back and I'll share with you moreinformation.

Peg

myLoki wrote:
When I showed my family the pictures of Mr. Tumnus, theycompletely fell in love with the breed.
I never even saw this thread (Bad Rescue Mod :D). Thats so sweet of youto want one like Tumnus. Im so happy you are getting this little girl.She is adorable.

I cant wait untilyou get her, we will need lots of pics!

I know there are alot of breeders breeding lionheads, that if you tell them it is for a pet it should be cheeper, Iknow in ks you can get them for about $25.00, or less. Do asearch for lion head breeders you also might find one for free!!

Brenda

thats so kool that your going to get a lionhead.I always wanted one ever since i saw tumnus and Daisy's blog. They aresoo cute, but i don't think i can get one my rabbit is kinda big andlionhead's are small. =(

I'm soo happy for you and Loki.:)

Latest posts

Back