RESCUE: Piedmont, Missouri - RESOLVED

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I e-mailed the shelter to find out if she'd beenspayed. They don't know, but they told me she was adoptedfrom another shelter at Christmas and the owner has already dumped her,and in a kill shelter!

:mad:

i wish i was closer, i would adopt her out, if only till a forever home could be found. . .

she is so cute

Snuggys Mom wrote:
I e-mailed the shelter to find out if she'd beenspayed. They don't know, but they told me she was adoptedfrom another shelter at Christmas and the owner has already dumped her,and in a kill shelter!

:mad:
It's only 3 or so hours away from you according to Mapquest. It's 5 or so away from me:(.

Any news from the HRS? I wonder what theirpolicies are re: out of state rescues. I wonder if they would give herto someone instead of putting her down. If someone could just fosterher until she could find a home that would be awesome.

I just dont understand owners who do this. Lucy was turned intoahigh-killanimal control!! They couldnt even be bothered totake her to the humane society. :(

Haven't heard from the MO HRS, but someone from the rescue told me she isn't in immediate danger of being euthanized.

This person has a pet rabbit herself and is giving Harriet free runtime every day. She brings her into the office while she'sworking. It's nice to know she's at least getting someattention. She said she's really friendly.

I'd go get her if we weren't in the middle of a health issue with my own rabbit. :(

Thats good to hear! Do you think she will letyou know if/when she is in danger of being put down? Maybe we couldkeep an eye on her and figure something out if its urgent?

She sounds like a doll.

Any updates? I don't even know what I would do with her, but I checked and she's also 3 hours away from me :?

I'm worried about her!

Me, too! Thanks to a fellow bunnyhugger (who worked at the shelter), Harriet was kept off death row andnow has a forever family!They have a ten year oldgirl who adores her.

Bunny people rock!

Latest posts

Back