RESCUE: Baton Rouge, LA

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBoyHarper

Reaction score
These guys are actually some sort of flemishmix, I think. They are Thumper and Bubba and were found wandering aneighborhood FOUR years ago. They have been at theshelterever since because no one seems to want them. The shelter coordinatorhas them list as medium... they are not medium. They are giganic, andprobably closeto 12-13pounds each. They areextremely soft like a teddy bear. They are not necessarially lapbunnies however, and are not too keen on being picked up. However theywill hang out with you and happily take veggies and treats from yourhands. Thumper is a spayed female and Bubba is a neuteredmale.

Here's their petfinder link and here's the contact information for those interested:

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=3553474

Capital Area Animal Welfare Society
Baton Rouge, LA
(225) 752-5801
[email protected]

thumper-bubba.jpg

thumper-bubba2.jpg

Wow they are adorable! I cant believe its been 4years for them. Thats awful. Its probably does have something to dowith their size and the fact that theres two of them.

Poor dears. Heres hoping they can find a home (soon!).

just thinking outloud, but I thinkwhen some my older guys have passed(currently more than 3/4thof my guys are seniorcitizens)on I mightarrange things to take in some larger needy guys ifany in the area, they seem to have such a harder time finding homes...

Thanks. It's just cute. I'vetalked to my husband about flemish, and he would want onesomeday! Isn't that cute?! I also showed himaurora's rex's! Love them too! Would like onesomeday, my next ones :(. I am just planning ahead,knowing I will always want buns. Not to disregard the ones Ihave, just a plan to the next kind I will rescue or buy. :shock:

Latest posts

Back