Rehoming Female Rabbit Austin TX

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olive423

Reaction score
IMG_2579.JPG
This is Missy she is estimated to be 2 years old. I have had her for about a year now and unfortunately a lot of things have changed in my life since I adopted her. I adopted her from Austin animal center in late July 2019. I already have another male rabbit and was looking for a partner for him. I have had such a difficult time trying to bond them, because my male is very stubborn and would rather be alone. Missy is very friendly with people and my other rabbit. She is very energetic, loves to run around and is very affectionate. She is litter trained, and is used to being picked up. She is used to a diet of Timothy hay, pellets, and fresh fruits and veggies. I really do not want to take her back to the shelter, but I think it would be best for her to find a new home. My boyfriend and I just broke up, and I am looking at getting a smaller apartment. I am also looking to go back to school, and would not have as much time take care of both rabbits. If you are interested please message me and we can discuss re-homing rates and any other questions. She is a really sweet girl and I just want what’s best for her.

View attachment 46893
This is Missy she is estimated to be 2 years old. I have had her for about a year now and unfortunately a lot of things have changed in my life since I adopted her. I adopted her from Austin animal center in late July 2019. I already have another male rabbit and was looking for a partner for him. I have had such a difficult time trying to bond them, because my male is very stubborn and would rather be alone. Missy is very friendly with people and my other rabbit. She is very energetic, loves to run around and is very affectionate. She is litter trained, and is used to being picked up. She is used to a diet of Timothy hay, pellets, and fresh fruits and veggies. I really do not want to take her back to the shelter, but I think it would be best for her to find a new home. My boyfriend and I just broke up, and I am looking at getting a smaller apartment. I am also looking to go back to school, and would not have as much time take care of both rabbits. If you are interested please message me and we can discuss re-homing rates and any other questions. She is a really sweet girl and I just want what’s best for her.

my family is trying to find a bunny! this will be our first bunny. i myself is 12. i have two younger siblings (ages 1 and 2) i have my own room and hallway. i don’t know where i’m going with this but can you get back to us maybe?

by the way we live in richmond! the zip code is 77406 if you can’t find it.

i started a conversation with you... please get back soon

Latest posts

Back