REHOME: Stuart, Florida (RESOLVED)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BEAUKEZRA

Reaction score
It's a long story but unfortunately I have tofind a new home for 2 of my rabbits Oreo and baby Maddie. I would liketo keep them together because they seem to have bonded but they haveonly been together for a couple weeks. Oreo is an Hotot and we thinkhe's about 3 years old. Maddie is about 2-3 months old. Iknow someone who could take Maddie but like I said I would rather keepthem together. I was hoping someone on this forum would like to adoptor know someone who would like to adopt 2 very special buns. They areboth in good health and fixed and are very loving but prefer not to beheld. I am in Stuart Florida and if anyone knows someone who can helplet me know.

Heather

Oreo is exactly what I've been looking for agewise and I have enough room for 5 rabbits, but yeah nothappening. But right now I am actually working with an SPCAin Largo getting a rabbit but if that falls threw I'll let youknow. Good luck! ;)

I was getting a lot of pressure from certainpeople to find them a new home but I've changed my mind. I'm keepingthem with me. My landlord is coming to visit next month and he doesn'tknow we have 6 rabbits so Oreo and Maddie will stay with a friend whilehe's here. He know's we have 4 but I was told he would kick us out ifwe had more. We're only here until December then hopefully I'll bebuying my own place. I can't believe I almost let people talk me intogetting rid of them. Anyway they're staying where they belong.:colors:

Im so happy you will be keeping them Heather! Ihad to hide my rabbits a lot when landlords would visit when I wasrenting. I was the queen of hiding bunnies. Walk-in closets also workgreat for this :)

Im sure they will be happier staying with you (and you with them, of course) Congrats!

:woohoo

So glad you can keep them!!!

BTW I will gladly take any bunnies and hide them for you if you want! But you might not get them back;) lol

Latest posts

Back