REHOME-RESOLVED

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pasmiles08

Reaction score
Hello,

I am moving to Florida and have to find a home for my bun Baby she is 2and I cant take her with me. I have 2 cages for her and 1 of them is onwheels and can be moved from room to room. If anyone is willing to takeher in please contact me. I tried to upload a photo but had no luck Iwill try again after this is posted but I can also send pics throughe-mail she is a tan rex rabbit she has never bitten anyone and lovesattention she even loves it when my dog licks her nose.

Thankyou Michelle

Have you ever considered maybe just building hera larger cage (have you seen theNICcondos a lot of use have?) and that way you wouldnt feel bad ifshe has to be in there while youre at work?

I ask because there are so many bunnies in need of good homes that itsoften very difficult to rehome a bunny. A lot of times they are muchbetter off with you (even if they dont get very much time) and a largecondo and toys, than sitting in a shelter somewhere or worse.

We'll be happy to help you look for a home if youre really set ongiving her up, but I just wanted to see if you had considered all theoptions. She is just such a gorgeous girl!

She is absolutely gorgeous! How canthink of giving her up? I'd consider what Haleysuggested. A lot of people have small homes, I'm one of em,and also work full time. Maybe you could make it work?

I currently live in a one bedroom apartment withfour hopping roommates. I've managed so far tomakethe living arrangementwork withthem. I also work full-time. However, I am lookingto buy a bigger place for me and the roommates.

I think you should really consider keeping her.There was a time I wanted to rehome my bunny and I am soooo happy Inever did. We moved from MI all the way to NC, with a toddler, threedogs and a bunny - it is do-able. I have also decided to adopt a friendfor my bunny.

Latest posts

Back