Redoing my rabbit shed

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skybunny11

Reaction score
Well I decided to completely tear down and rebuild my rabbit shed. The one I have now holds 6 cages comfortably, I have 8 rabbits and more on there way. I don't have room for a show table or anything in the barn, I have an air conditioner and a couple fans (It can get up to 125 during summer here). I am thinking something big I will be building it pretty much from scrap so I can design it how I want it. (space isnt much of a problem). I have the idea for about 10 cages inside (3 of them having a divider). I have all these cages already, there is just no room for them! That will fit 13 adult rabbits nicely in the barn. Plus a few shelfs for food, supplies, ect... . I am going to draw up my specific idea later but any ideas are greatly welcome. Examples of your sheds are great too, I just need ideas really because I have no idea what Im doing, lol, Ive had the same little bad shed for the 6 years Ive owned rabbits.

i'd have different rooms for certain items, such as a feed room, a rabbit room, grooming room, and 2 or 3 out rooms for out time if you came to need it. i'd have the out room sectioned into areas so that i'd be able to have multiple buns out at once.

Why don't you just build another room of your shed for the rabbits and keep the other room for feed and supplies room?

Latest posts

Back