Rainbow Bridge

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buck Jones

Reaction score
Obviously, if you've been around a forum such as this, you will run into wonderful people, such as Dajeti2(Tina), whose bun depart this world in an untimely fashion. It is a terrible feeling to lose a pet under any circumstancesand it is often difficult to feel any sense of consolation from all the kind things people write and tell you.

The Rainbow Bridge is a concept about the afterlife and how it applies to our pets and us. It is a beautiful concept, and if not accepted by everyone, I am certainly aman adherent to it and believe it has validity. It has been, and remains, a comfort for us.

It might do us all well to have such an Internet site bookmarked or favoritised, so we can pass it on to our unfortunate friends who lose their pets in an untimely manner. There are several sites and versions available, but this one strikes me as one of the bestavailable:http://www.lisaviolet.com/ecard/rainbowjavax.html

Please post if you find one that seems to be even better and more appropriate.

Buck

No doubt, Buck. No Doubt. The Rainbow Bridge is far and above one of the best poems about loss ever written.

It also helps to know that people are thinking of you and saddened. I don't know why that is, I just know in my darkest grieving moments, it helped.

The people in this forum really stand up, no matter what the subject. I'm so lucky to be a part of this wonderful group.

I hate it when bad things happen to good people, but as you said, when you hang around a forum such as this, it happens.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back