Rabbit stuffing mouth with hay???????

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaydaw_95

Reaction score
I have female rabbit that i got at the NC ARBA convention and she is a holland lop. I tried to breed her on the 20th but she never had a successful breeding(when the male grunts and falls of females back)so i just gave up on that day. ON the 28th i tried breeding again and she has two successful breedings!! I went out 2night to check on another one of my rabbits who is supposed to have her kits 2nite and i looked over to the other females cage to see her hoping around her cage with a HUGE mouthful of hay. I am now kinda worried that maybe she was bread before i got her or something like that. Could she just be doing this to play around? I put a lot of timothy hay in her cage just in case but i just want to make sure.

So???? Any babies this morning? :waiting:(PATIENTLY waiting...)

OK so i went out 2day and looked in nolees nest she made last night and there was nothing in there but fur. i am still going to leave the nestbox in the cage with her for a couple days just to be on the safe side. But the other holland lop i have zyra is giving birth right now so when she is done i will take some pics and try to put them on here!!

Use this link to explain how to post photo's... You can start a Photobucket account for free...

Latest posts

Back