Rabbit stuff????

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shh,dont tell everybody,thats why i have thenicest flowers in the neighborhood.It can go dirctly on the garden withno aging as is required by other manure which will burn plants.bluebird

Yes, and a lot of the litters we use can go into the flowers or garden as well.

I have been dumping Bo's litterbox directly into our veggiegardenright now. In the spring, my hubby will tillthe garden and it will be very nice soil for our planting.

Yes definitely do. The funny thing is,my hubby keeps saying "bunnies don't belong inside" and stuff likethat....... but he's been caught petting him, and when I mentioned thebunnypoo for the garden he got all happy! "Oh yeah! thatwould be perfect, just dump the whole thing if it's natural litter!"

I won't all of the time, there are times I will scoop out the poo andthrow it or else we will have a garden of woody pet, carefresh and pooLOL!

A palm tree died when Istarted to put Nepo's litter on it. But maybe it was the urine thatkilled it. Or maybe the plant already had a disease.:?

Latest posts

Back