rabbit pooing

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhiszxpinay

Reaction score
hi.im getting worried agen about emmy!! [[ heh ima worry wart?!]] lol well..the last five minutes its been pooingalot....but its poo size isnt that normal to meh..its small than usual!I think its because my mom fed it tomatoes?! and i really dont thinkthat its suppose to be fed tomatoes?

when i first got lylashe to was having smaller then normal poos i got a rabbit book and itsaid it was gas blocking it or somthing im not really sure of thereason but it did say to lift up the buunys back end and rubthe tummy to fix the problem, hope that helps it helplyla:D

Smaller poops occasionally usually not indicativeof anything serious. Gradually diminishing in size poops oversome amount of time, that seem to becoming harder, as well as smaller,can a symptom of a more problematic condition.

I would say, not to worry yet, but keep an eye on things.Clues to health problems experienced by rabbits can be very subtle.

Buck

Back