rabbit medicine chest

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive never used anything from them. Ive heard alot of mixed things. Some people have had great success, while othersclaim their products more or less treat the symptoms and not the actualproblem...

Im curious if anyone here has experience with them though..

(Putting bag over head to hide my identity)

Yes, I've used them. I've had great success with the items I've used.

Do I know how they work? No.

But three rabbits that I've thought I would lose - are still with me and doing well.

I'm getting ready to order again as they have a special going on for current customers (Customer appreciation sale).

The items I use are systemajuv and virasystem or something like that -I'd have to go look in the frig for the exact name of the 2nd one.

For all I know - maybe the alcohol that is in them gets my rabbits drunk enough to relax and get well.... :D

Peg

Personally, I'm very uncomfortable with theirproducts because they refuse to tell you what's in them. Youhave to buy the product to see the ingredients. That'sfishy. They also think "snuffles" is viral even thoughlaboratory tests show it is bacterial, so they're putting out some badinfo. The other reason I'm uncomfortable with them is thatthey treat illnesses of all species the same, even though animals likerabbits and birds usually require special treatment.

Do I have personal experience? No. But it's definately buyer beware.

As a note, I'm not against holistic/herbal medicine but I'd rather notgive anything without vet approval. There are holistic vetsand some vets have studied herbal medicine. These meds stillhave side affects just like traditional medicines and need to bemanaged properly.

Theyalso think "snuffles" is viral even though laboratory tests show it isbacterial, so they're putting out some bad info.

Snuffles is just a generic term with an infinite number of possiblecauses: viral, bacterial, fungal, environmental, injury, physical, etc.

Pam

Latest posts

Back