rabbit litter

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minirex4me

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm new here and as you can tellfrom my name I'm a big mini rex fan. I'm just curious to seewhat other people out there are currently using for litter for theirrabbits. I'm using "yesterdays news" made from recyclednewspaper.

Hi!

:welcome1

I use newspaper with older hay on top. It has to be changed everysecond day, but it's the cheapest way I could find to do it. I wasusing something similar to old news, but it was shaped and sized justlike their food and they were eating it as if it were food! It was alsovery expensive.

I am looking into recylcing newspaper and making my own sort of litter:), I have a paper recycling kit (you are meant to make writing paperwith it) but I'm thinking the paper pulp could have other uses.

I hope you love this forum as much as the rest of us do :hug:

Michelle

Hey there, welcome to the forum!!:welcome1

I'm a big mini rex fan too!!:hyper: hehe

Sorry, I can't help you with your litter question, I'm guessing youlive in the US, cos we don't have that here, I just use wood flakes.

Have fun posting!!:bunny18

Michaela:), Ebony:bunny5 and Pebble:anotherbun

I was useing critter litter but now I am useing care fresh litter

there was nothing wrong with the critter litter mind you it was a bitof a mess to clean & the care fresh is just dump & wash

Latest posts

Back