rabbit fighting

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FriendOfTheBunnies

Reaction score
My four bunnies, Babs, Buster, Tom, &Jerry, are all very young. However, they all survive andmingle in a very friendly manner. Babs is spayed, but none ofthe others are fixed yet(Tom and Jerry are still toyoung). Is fighting inevitable? I am worried that Iwill go out one day and find hurt bunnies when they were just fine theday before. Is this likely? I would appreciate anyadvice you have. Thanks so much!

small1.bmp

oh my gosh they are too cute. THe lilones look very young so they have alot of hormone changes to go throughas of yet. Personally, I wouldn't leave boys together untill after theyare neutered and then bonded, but i would house them side by side sothey kept famular with each other and untill they were properly bondedafter the neuter. everyone has their own experienceand opinion on this but that would be mine, I'd hate to have theirhormones to kick in and for you to wake up to heart ache of somethinghorrible because they got into a fight. my best to you and the buns

Thanks so much Gabby, I appreciate theadvice. I've still not completely decided what I'm going todo with them, but I'm going to do my best to keep them all safe.

FriendOfTheBunnies wrote:
Thanks so much Gabby, I appreciate the advice.I've still not completely decided what I'm going to do with them, butI'm going to do my best to keep them all safe.
there are enough people on here with bonded bunnies to helpout in opinions, but i'm sure you already know that. I hopeit all runs smooth for your boys, and i do have to say they are totallyadorable.

Is that a current pic? when will they be old enough for the snip?

Thanks! and yep, I just took that pic a few daysago. :) I will prolly wait about a month before I get themneutered, they arejust tooyoung now. Imight go ahead and get Buster done though, no reason to wait with him:cool:

FriendOfTheBunnies wrote:
Thanks! and yep, I just took that pic a few days ago.:) I will prolly wait about a month before I get themneutered, they arejust tooyoung now. Imight go ahead and get Buster done though, no reason to wait with him:cool:
i'd love too see more pics ;-) hint hint LOL

Back