Rabbit Eutopia!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirstin

Reaction score
These are pics of Rabbit Eutopia... (aka one of the finest rabbit mansions in the world...ish)

As you can see, each rabbit has an individual outdoor pen by way of rampthat leads to an even larger hoppy area. Milo and Blizzard are off to the left.

13405_071757_540000001.jpg

Blizzard poking his head out. :) Notice the blue ramps are for boys and the pink ones are for girls. :biggrin:

13405_071757_530000000.jpg

Their indoor individual hutches. :) I built em. They may not be perfect, but they've personality. :p

13405_071757_550000002.jpg

Thanks for lookin. :)

Awesome setup!
Do you have to worry about predators at all when they are out in the pen area? I have Muppet in a giant outdoor hutch and was going to let her roam in the backyard (fenced in). But within two weeks of having her a red tailed hawk moved into the pine trees above her hutch. So now I have to bring her in every night to the family room for exercise. I have catahoula leopard dog that is outside and I'm pretty sure the hawk wouldn't come near Muppet when Blue (dog) is out there with her, but I still don't take any chances. We also have a barn owl I hear at night as well.
I wish I could do what you do, but I just am so worried about the predators in the sky!

great setup.

Suze you could always put mesh wire or chicken wire over the top. Just get a big roll, roll it over the top satple it to the posts and zip tie or wire clam the rest.

One of these days I will have a samll barn all for the rabbits and an outside play area like yours. I love to spoil my rabbits and this is my dream.

once again great setup.

Crystal

Back