rabbit dying?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sjpalmer

Reaction score
My rabbit is sick, I went to feed him thismorning and he wasn't moving. He's a year an a half old. And last yearhe lived in the shed during the cold. Yet I've moved home since then anhe has to live outside, i give him extra hay and food an water. Butthis morning he didn't move.

He barely could lift his little head, over the weekends my nephews feedhim, as i've been sick for a while my mothers been feeding him. But hesreally il.

I put him in abasket an brought him inside with lots of hayan food an water. How long should i give it till i take him the vets ifhe shows no improvment?

I'm so so sorry to hear about your bunny,but thebest thing to do was take him to the vet,which you did anyway,can i askwhat went on at the vet?

Im going to move this to the infirmary sectionfor you

cheryl

The vet said it was either a brain tumor orParasites. But by the time i got him to the vet's he'd started fitting,so i'm glad i took him right after i posted. <3

If I were you, I would try to find out for sureif it was parasites. You say in another post that you have anotherrabbit. That rabbit could also be in danger if it was parasites. Iwould have asked the vet to be much more specific.

Yes it goes tomorrow, and the cage is getting steralised when its there. <3

This is terrible.:tears2: My thoughts andprayers are with you:pray:. I really hope your other bunny is ok. Don'tforget we're all here for you:group:

Michaela:brownbunny

oh!!! im sorry for your loss maybe you could getanother bunny:? and still remember this bunny that sadly had to leavethis wonderful world and owner like you
sorry for your loss:jumpingbunny::hug:were all here for you:group:

Latest posts

Back