Rabbit 101 - Call for Help!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saudade

Reaction score
Well I never thought I'd be making this post for a while, and I definitely never thought I'd be making it to ask for help.

About a month or so in to my membership here at RabbitsOnline, I began to think that the forum is a great place, that it's informative and that it's a great resource! Though as a lot of people here can agree it's not the best organised place even the Library (a great attempt at reducing the clutter) isn't exactly easy to use.

So I began to think about what I could do for the forums, for everything that they'd done for me. Answering questions in the infirmary and nutrition just wasn't good enough for me. So I decided to combine my obsessive reading of every single iota of material on the forums with my want to help others.

I began my work on the book and quickly realised that real life very quickly caught up with me and I was swamped by school assignments and graduation exams!

So here's the deal,
Rabbit 101 - A beginners guide to caring for a rabbit, is a NFP (Not For Profit! That means free!) e-book for all ranges of rabbit owners, from beginner to advanced.
It is aimed to help new owners to enter in to the world of rabbits, to be able to jump straight to the information that they need, to get the information they need right away. Now this book isn't designed to be the last stop for the rabbit owner, but more of a reference, so that they can get the basic information that they need so that when they ask questions they're more informed.
It is also designed to help set up a new owner with all of the equipment, gear and information they need (and to spread the knowledge of what owning a rabbit really entails). The idea has been stamped with approval by Pipp and will heavily reference Rabbitsonline and encourage any questions to be posted here.

So here's what the call for help is.
I need people to help write the articles for it, I have dot points set out for each article and I have references for every single article so you won't be writing blind. I'll read over each of the articles written by the volunteers and will add the finishing touches! You'll be credited at the end of the book for everything you've done and you'll be able to see the work that you've done help others.
So if you have time and can write moderately well then please post here! You can send me an email or a PM with your contact details and I will set you up with everything you need to know!

Latest posts

Back