Qweet Qweet

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunty

Reaction score
This beautiful Mini Lop is Qweet-qweet.We rescued hi,m from a rabbit show because this person said they weregoing to throw himin the dumpster because he was in a young doe classand was disquailified when the judge found nads. He loves to go toPetsmart and get love. He lacks brains but makes up for that withkisses and love. He hates when Dink (husband and king of the warren)tries to spend some person time with me and thumps the whole time soneedless to say when the big gray rabbit (Dink) comes after mommy Qweetmust go to another room.

qweet.jpg

lmao!!! That's so cute....stinky feet ??? I didn't no rabbits smelt....lol. Well besides their cage...bleck! :)

He's adorable, Bunty!

Thank God you saved him from a horrible experience and death.

You are to commended for all the good work and dedication to rabbits you have.

We're so lucky to have a group with people such as yourself, Pamnock,BuckJones, Gabby, and all the others--including those that just haveone or two rabbits. All rabbits should be so lucky to fallinto any of the posters on this boards hands.

Wow MBLM!

Megan's definitely changed colors. I love that picture of her. She's so beautiful.

-Carolyn

I think all of the posters bunnies are glad to beowned by them :) I only have one rabbit with me, so I know I'm notreally knowledgable about rabbits, but I have learned a lot from comingin here.

And yes, Meg has gotten darker and more grey since her younger months.As you can see, she hasn't grown. That's a standard cooler she'ssitting beside, and the baseboards of our house,so you cansee how small she is :)

aww-double-cute! how horriblewhat they were going to do to him :X...MBLM-you said "heres maggie"& her colors are so different, i thought you got a new bun!:p

buntywrote:
This beautiful Mini Lop isQweet-qweet. We rescued hi,m from a rabbit show because thisperson said they were going to throw himin the dumpster because he wasin a young doe class and was disquailified when the judge found nads.
Oh, wow, Bunty! Thank God for you!

Every time I read of one of your rescues and how selfless thatyou and your husband are I just want to cry!

Bless you a thousand times over!!!!

hah I guess the name and color change wouldconfuse people :) Her original name is Maggie, sometimes I call herMegan....then Meg....sometimes plain ol' Bunny, Devil Rabbit, a lot ofthe time I call her "Stinky Bun" Not that she smells, she's just alittle stinker....:)

Latest posts

Back