questions about the forum

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blossom bunny

Reaction score
I am fairly new here and just had a questionabout the posts on the forums. Sometimes when I post, alittle green arrow pointed downwards shows up, what exactly does thatmean? I was just wondering! I am waiting for thevet to open so i can call her about blossoms nail, I will let you knowwhat she says. Tracy

blossom bunny wrote:
...Sometimes when I post, a little green arrowpointed downwards shows up, what exactly does that mean...?

Best of my knowledge, it means if you click on the green arrow, youwill go directly to the last postor pageof thatthread, instead of starting at the beginning. Helpful toolfor those threads that have accumulated multiple pages.

Buck

Actually, I think it will take you to the firstpost you haven't read on the thread. So, if three people have posted tothe thread since you last read it, clicking on the green arrow willbring you to the first of those three. It's rather a smart feature, andI wish more of the boards I frequent would have it.

Latest posts

Back