Question for MyBunnyBoys ...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyMommy

Reaction score
I'm just curious. Do yourbunnies have any problems with fleas (especially now that the warmermonths are here)? I'd think that they'd be almost eaten alivewith them by now.

I remember when we had dogs (and also this happened with mycat). From the first time we let them outside we had aneverending battle with fleas.

And if your buns don't have fleas, are you doing something that's preventing them from getting them?

Not here BunnyMommy. I check them daily to ensurethat I catch anything, I'm most concerned about flystrike so it'salways a thorough check. Since both of my boys are fairly lightcolored, it would be easy to see fleas on them, and I have yet to see asingle one.

This is amazing ... absolutelyamazing. I thought that all warm-blooded animals with furattracted fleas.

I just can't get over this.

I *think* someone pointed out once that a rabbitsfur is too thick for fleas to live comfortably or something like that.And boy do my boys ever have a thick coat!

This is most amazing, Buck.

Well, it's good to know that this is one problem that I may not have to worry about with my baby.

Latest posts

Back