Question about popcorn.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunsforlife

Reaction score
I am sitting here with my big ole bowl of freshairpopped butter/salt free popcorn, and my buns begging for a couplekernels, I thought maybe I hsould make sure it is okay for me to sneakthem a few popped kernels as I watch my movie.

Gir especially goes nuts when he hears the air popper startup. He flings himself in binkies and bunny 500s.Then comes to beg for some popcorn. I have always given bothof them a palmful before going back to my munching.

I am talking about fresh airpopped corn with no additives, not that icky bagged stuff.

I think it would be the same as for most treats -a little shouldn't do much harm, especially as it is salt free. I oncewent on a coach tour where the courier took salt free popcorn to feedto the wild donkeys. I'm sure they could smell it a mileawaycos as soon as he got off the coach, these donkeysappeared from nowhere. Gir obviously feels the same way:D- Jan

It's like Bunny Radar when it comes to foodsometimes. If my rabbits hear anything "crinkle" (like a bag of somesort), they go nuts.

Bag crinkles ohhhh yeah. Gir is in mylap begging the minute anything crinkles. Or if he hears thepopper hehe. Specially the word Cheerio and arustle. Suddenly I have both my buns pouncing me.Guin was never this active or such a mooch until Gir camealong. I swear, while Guin is teaching him to be civilized,Gir is teaching her to beg and play =):p

Latest posts

Back