Question about mini mazes/cottontail cottages

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Myia09

Reaction score
So, hopefully a person from craigslist will be buying some aquarium decor so I can buy these.

Kinobe: He was chewing on the carpet, but seems to have deferred from it. But i want something he can chew. He is also althetic (He jumps everywhere)

Chewy/Anakin: I can only buy one for them to share. Both LOVE to chew, extremely. But Chewy really isn't athletic, Anakin can jump, but isn't like Kinobe who does it a lot.

So I was thinking of buying hte mini maze for Kinobe and the Cottontail cottage for Chewy/Anakin

But can somone tell me a bit more about hte cottontail cottage? It has ramps? What does it look inside?

Do you prefer the cottage to the maze? Or experiances? Because I am not sure what to get. I also plan on buying the larger maze when me move, so maybe just get two cottontail cottages?

I see the mini maze can be put into two single level mazes, but they seem so small and not very good for an intelligent rabbit (if that makes sense)

Links to products:

Mini Maze: http://thebunnybasics.com/products/2343.html

Cottage: http://thebunnybasics.com/products/2207.html

My bunnies have both a Cottontail Cottage and a Maze (the larger one). They pretty much ignore their cottage, they seem to have trouble navigating the levels, but love the maze. I think a lot of people here have the cottage and their bunnies like it. Mine love to be in their maze, though. They like to go in and chew on the walls, and dig on the floor in there. (When I had carpet I just put a couple carpet samples down under it and let them go to town.)
I keep my maze stacked in two levels, and my bunnies like to hop into thee second level. I put a carpet sample on the top so they can't get out on the very top of it, I'm afraid they'll hurt themselves jumping off the top. (All my bunnies have a lot of problems with slippery surfaces.) I don't think the maze is meant to be challenging in any way, just fun to be in/run through.

I actually just disassembled and put away my Cottage, they haven't hardly touched it in a year, and I got tired of cleaning around it and having it taking up space.

Latest posts

Back