Prince's ashes

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sweetie

Reaction score
Well I got Prince's ashes back today and I am still hurting because he is gone, but now I can have him close to me and Sweetie. I just have to figure out a good spot to put the box with his ashes in it. I was thinking about somewhere in the rabbit area, in the living room, or in the bedroom. I am not sure yet. I will be cleaning my apartment tomorrow and I will probably decide where I want to put the box with Prince's ashes. I want it to be a special place where Sweetie and I can see it and remember Prince.

Thank you for all your support while Sweetie and I are going through this loss. I greatly appreciate it. Sweetie has been missing Prince lately. She has had her head down on the cage floor while stretched out, that is not normal for her. I have been keeping her eating and drinking by telling her that Prince would want us to stay healthy. She sees me eating so she eats. I keep telling her that she and I will get through this and it will take time. I also tell her that it is okay to grieve.

I have a question: how long does it take for rabbits to grieve the loss of their bondmate?

Latest posts

Back