Previous post

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babydoshia

Reaction score
For some reason, I can't get to my "Attack"post. Whenever I click on it I get an IE error sating thepage can't be displayed because of an unknown error.

Obviously, ya'll can get to it cuz your replying but I can't read the replies. Anyone know how to fix this?

Or can someone tell me what the replies were lol.

Sorry, my computer seems to be acting up today.

-Madelon :(

Well first i said:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ITS ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!! *runs away screaming* women children and me first!!!

then MyBunnyLovesMe said:
Oh my dear Lord! LOL!

I'm sorry girl...but...man! haha that's some big hair you got!!

Did you get it all brushed out nice?

then bunsforlife said:
O.O

Wow... I usually envy people with really curly hair... not anymore

Careful... I think she may have hidden Sebastian in there.

then Buck Jones said:
Must admit it brings a new meaning to the East coast term, "big hair!"

Buck

P.S. you are immently cool for having the confidence and good sense of humor to post that picture. You are my kind of woman!

Ok, thanks.

I don't know what's up with my comp today. Nothins working right.

Oh, and MyBunnyLoveMe, That is brushed out nice. That's the nicest it gets when I brush it dry.

Hi babydoshia,

Why don't you try rebooting your machine and see if it'll work then.

As to the hair, French Braids are lovely. :)

It'll relax.

-Carolyn

Thanks Carolyn, it's working now. (My avatar still isnt though)

ots3go, Acctually, it's not that, my comp is just beingwierd. About a week ago I had one of my internet friends fixmy comp from all that spyware stuff on Netmetting. (He livesin FL) Hopefully they havn't come back already!

But it seems to be working now. Thanks again.Actually, word of advice. Don't ever download those "spywearremovers". They dont work and usually do more harm thangood. He works for a company and all he does all day is fixpeoples computers from spywear and viruses and trojans. Hesays never use that stuff. Those "self fix" things dontwork. You can only get rid of spyware manually.

*I'm just saying what he told me and he's done thing kind of stuff for like 20 years

I'm the poor sod that is sent round all friendsetc machines to do that thing :(. Adaware SE works a treat :p. All theother simply tell you there is spyware there but does not remove itcorrectly leaving you normally with registry problems. If you haveWinXP I would recommend spending the time in downloading Service Pack 2

http://www.windowsupdate.com

this gives your Internet Explorer browser a hugh advantage as itenabled you to control all the add-ons (including the unwanted ones)which have kindly linked themselves to your browser.

Good luck in trying to get things running smoothly again

Latest posts

Back