Presenting... Haley!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She is a darling! I love the last picture of you with her, so sweet :). I miss the baby stage.. that's the best time where they're so curious and affectionate. Then the hormones kick in and all hell's broken loose ;)

So it looks like both ears have 'figures themselves out'? :)

Pam, she is doing WONDERFUL, I'm so thrilled. I followed everything you said to do, and not to do, and she is doing great. Thanks again for the awesome advice! You should become a vet! :D

Spring, her ear that hadn't flopped yet, is now flopping. However, she can still make it stand up when she's interested in something. You can also flip it and it'll stay up. I have a feeling within a few days, she'll been a full blown loppy bunny.

My mom came in the room when I was taking the pictures and saw her with both of her ears flopped for the first time. She thought she was the most adorable thing in the world. *Beaming with pride*

Love the new pics!! She seems to have a bit of an attitude already. I love the look on her face in the busted pic. So funny!!

Latest posts

Back