Prayers for pidge please! (RIP)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is one of my all-time favourite forum photos...

pidge_valentine_border-1.jpg

:cry1:

Aww, thanks Pipp, that pic brought tears to my eyes again, he was such a sweet little boy, he was such a good boy all the time, all he wanted was to be loved all the time.

I really don't know what happened I have my theories, I am not to thrilled with the way that that vet was taking care of him, he didn't have to die. That was just an emergency neighborhood vet, they really wern't skilled in exotics, I really wish I would have drove the extra hour to the regular exotic hospital. I am so mad at them because when I went back to visit him at 7pm that night he hadn't had any hay, water or greens offered to him, he was extremely weak when she let me hold him, why wasn't he on an IV?!?!! I put him down on the table and he couldn't even stand up I had to support him. The doctor thought that was how he was because I told her he had arthritis in his back legs, NO HE'S DEHYDRATED. Why didn't she think of that!! I am also mad at the fact that because she thought his legs were that bad he would fall over on his side and the doctor thought that "he liked laying that way" NO pick him up and put him upright again. He was laying like that when I got there that evening who knows how long he was laying like that, that's stress on his spine because he tries to get up but can't, i could tell that he was laying there straining why didnt she!!!!! Could that of have something to do with the seizures? Who knows, I just feel terrible because he didn't have to die, his lungs were clear when I went back to see him, he was going to come home, and then the seizures started. I just cant help to think that their little mistakes are the reason why he isnt in my arms anymore!!!!

He made it safely!

Just had to write and let everyone know that Pidge got to the Rainbow Bridge Safely. I got a call this evening letting me know that his ashes were ready to be picked up, so of course I go and get them right away even though I had to go out in the rain. As I pull into the parking lot of the vet there is a big beautiful rainbow over the vet. My mom was with me and I yelled out, "It's Pidgey, he made it!" Both of our hearts were racing. I feel much better now knowing that he is safe. Everytime I see a rainbow now, i'm going to know that it's my sweet little boy looking down on his mommy just saying "Hi", letting me know that he's okay!!!!

bunnymommy76 wrote:
As I pull into the parking lot of the vet there is a big beautiful rainbow over the vet. My mom was with me and I yelled out, "It's Pidgey, he made it!" Both of our hearts were racing. I feel much better now knowing that he is safe. Everytime I see a rainbow now, i'm going to know that it's my sweet little boy looking down on his mommy just saying "Hi", letting me know that he's okay!!!!
How beautiful! :cry4:

I'm terribly sorry for your loss. Binky Free Pidge!

Latest posts

Back