Possible New Cage

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luluznewz

Reaction score
So I was browsing on craigslist and came across this hutch. It's regularly like 250 dollars which is way too much. However, someone on craigslist is selling on that has never been used for 90.

Apparently each level is 4 X2 X 2 feet It looks kind of awesome. If I were to get it I would keep it in the house still, even though its a "hutch".

Has anyone done this before? Or does anyone have experience with this cage?

The only thing I'm worried about is the wood. She is litterbox trained, but if for some reason she was to pee on the wood or if the wood were to get wet would the cage be unclean-able? I dont want it to soak up any bad smell.

Because its never been taken out of the box I know it would still be nice. I think it has a nice look about it.

3k93m63o85O45Tb5R5a2s8fdf8b24fd5e1695.jpg

This is the link to a website that sells the cages. I would not spend that much money on it but so you can see the dimensions and stuff.

http://www.cumfypets.co.uk/4ft-x-2ft-x-4ft-double-rabbit-hutch-with-locking-ladder--free-cover-186-p.asp

That looks really great. A great buy too.
I looked on the website. It says all wood has a waterproof stain, so pee should not soak in even if they do spill. That would also make it easy to clean. As long as she doesn't chew the wood of course :).

Back